Luxury skiwear redefined. Kjus blended the finest Italian wool from
Loro Piana with technical fabrics, for the greatest comfort and a sophisticated look and feel. They pair perfectly with the Nair jacket.
- High back rise for lower back protection
- Front pockets with YKK®-zippers
- Functional front closure with 2 buttons, hook and YKK®-zipper
- Zip at leg opening
- Stretchable snow gaiter with silicone tape for snow protection
- 4-way stretch liningProperties 2-way-stretch fabric
- Face fabric 98% Wool, 2% Elastan
- 89% Polyamide, 11% Elastane
- Face fabric 2 89% Polyamide, 11% Elastane
- Membrane Dermizax® EV
- KJUS FAST® 10
- Insulation 100% Polyester20’000 mm20’000 g/m² / 24 h46–58regular fitFast Thermo CoreLoro Piana
Created from an idea by Olympic ski champion Lasse Kjus and the Swiss entrepreneur Didi Serena, Kjus stands for sportswear made of innovation, high-performance material with a distinctive clean design.
Their award-winning collections are developed by passionate sports experts and tested by professional athletes. The company shook up the market with its extremely stretchable high-tech garments, setting new standards of performance along the way. The products are designed to enable sports people to fully focus on the experience. Driven by their enthusiasm for sports and an uncompromising vision, KJUS continues to push further, innovating with every seam, fabric and detail.