Premium comfort: these pants are made with the finest Lora Piana wool for stylish coziness on the mountaintop. Of course, they pair perfectly with our Nair Jacket for a truly comfy outfit.
The 4-way-stretch lining gives complete flexibility, a high back section provides cushioned lower back protection, and the stretchable snow gaiter keeps you fully sheltered from the elements.
When you’re wearing pants of this quality and sophistication, you’ll feel fully taken care of, allowing you to focus on your best ski performance.
- PROPERTIES 2-way-stretch fabric
- FACE FABRIC 98% Wool, 2% Elastan, 89% Polyamide, 11% Elastane
- HAUPTMATERIAL 2 98%Polyamide, 11% Elastane
- MEMBRANE Dermizax® EV, KJUS FAST® 10
- INSULATION 100% Polyester
- INSERTS 98% Wolle, 2% Elasthan
- High back rise for lower back protection
- Front pockets with zippers
- Functional front closure with 2 buttons, hook and zipper
- Zip at leg opening
- Stretchable snow gaiter with silicone tape for snow protection
- 4-way stretch lining
Created from an idea by Olympic ski champion Lasse Kjus and the Swiss entrepreneur Didi Serena, Kjus stands for sportswear made of innovation, high-performance material with a distinctive clean design.
Their award-winning collections are developed by passionate sports experts and tested by professional athletes. The company shook up the market with its extremely stretchable high-tech garments, setting new standards of performance along the way. The products are designed to enable sports people to fully focus on the experience. Driven by their enthusiasm for sports and an uncompromising vision, KJUS continues to push further, innovating with every seam, fabric and detail.
You may also like...