Luxury skiwear redefined. Kjus used the finest Italian wool from Lora Piana and blended it with technical fabrics, for superb comfort and look beyond compare.
High tech meets high fashion: if you like to perform and you like to look great, you deserve a jacket that does the same. Wrap up in this luxurious piece and you’ll experience a perfect unison of tech and look.
It’s an impeccable design. The separate quilted front placket and collar keep the warmth in, and the specialized handwarmer pockets add extra comfort.
- PROPERTIES 2-way-stretch fabric
- FACE FABRIC 98% Wool, 2% Elastan
- HAUPTMATERIAL 2 89% Polyamide, 11% Elastane
- MEMBRANE KJUS FAST® 10
- INSULATION Duck down, 80/20, 650 f.p.
- LINING 89% Polyester, 11% Elastane
- Detachable hood with one-hand adjustment
- Chin guard for more comfort
- 3D mesh application
- Adjustable cuff zipper for perfect fit
- Handwarmer pockets with brushed tricot and zippers
- Stretchable snow gaiter with silicone tape for snow protection
- Real fur detachable
Created from an idea by Olympic ski champion Lasse Kjus and the Swiss entrepreneur Didi Serena, Kjus stands for sportswear made of innovation, high-performance material with a distinctive clean design.
Their award-winning collections are developed by passionate sports experts and tested by professional athletes. The company shook up the market with its extremely stretchable high-tech garments, setting new standards of performance along the way. The products are designed to enable sports people to fully focus on the experience. Driven by their enthusiasm for sports and an uncompromising vision, KJUS continues to push further, innovating with every seam, fabric and detail.
You may also like...