- Front pockets wiht Alcantara zippers
- YKK® Metaluxe® 2-way front zipper
- Cuff hem finished with herringbone stretch tape binding
- Special zig-zag quilting at upper body
- Ventilation systemProperties 2-way stretch fabric
- Face fabric 85% Polyamide, 15% Spandex
- Lining 47% Polyester, 47% Polyamide, 6% Spandex
- Insulation Goose down, 90/30, 730 f.p.
- Finish DWR treatment0046–58regular fitDWRPremium Down
Created from an idea by Olympic ski champion Lasse Kjus and the Swiss entrepreneur Didi Serena, Kjus stands for sportswear made of innovation, high-performance material with a distinctive clean design.
Their award-winning collections are developed by passionate sports experts and tested by professional athletes. The company shook up the market with its extremely stretchable high-tech garments, setting new standards of performance along the way. The products are designed to enable sports people to fully focus on the experience. Driven by their enthusiasm for sports and an uncompromising vision, KJUS continues to push further, innovating with every seam, fabric and detail.
You may also like....