Much more than meets the eye: this 3-layer hooded jacket comes with a host of concealed features designed to regulate your body temperature while protecting you against the elements.
No-nonsense waterproof shell for skiers at any level. 4-way stretch fit moves with you even during aggressive moves. 3-layer fabric with DWR treatment provides long-term protection. The slightly longer cut means even greater protection. If temperatures are headed lower, just slip on a matching Blackcomb insulating jacket or vest along with the Macun pants and enjoy the mountain.
- Fabric: 85% Polyamide, 15% Elastane
- DWR Treatment
- 2-way water-repellent reversed YKK zipper in center front
- Preshaped stand up collar
- Adjustable hem with quick release draw cord system
- Fixed hood with one hand adjustment
- Brim and chinguard
- Fixed adjustable powder skirt with jacket to pants snap connection
- KJUS AC-Vent ventilation system
- Preshaped set in sleeves
- Sleeve hem adjustment with Velcro
- Detachable eyewear cleaning bag
- Integrated skipass pocket, Chest pockets and Front pockets with hidden YKK zippers