Much more than meets the eye: this 3-layer hooded jacket comes with a host of concealed features designed to regulate your body temperature while protecting you against the elements.
No-nonsense waterproof shell for skiers at any level. 4-way stretch fit moves with you even during aggressive moves. 3-layer fabric with DWR treatment provides long-term protection. The slightly longer cut means even greater protection. If temperatures are headed lower, just slip on a matching Blackcomb insulating jacket or vest along with the Macun pants and enjoy the mountain.
- Fabric: 85% Polyamide, 15% Elastane
- DWR Treatment
- 2-way water-repellent reversed YKK zipper in center front
- Preshaped stand up collar
- Adjustable hem with quick release draw cord system
- Fixed hood with one hand adjustment
- Brim and chinguard
- Fixed adjustable powder skirt with jacket to pants snap connection
- KJUS AC-Vent ventilation system
- Preshaped set in sleeves
- Sleeve hem adjustment with Velcro
- Detachable eyewear cleaning bag
- Integrated skipass pocket, Chest pockets and Front pockets with hidden YKK zippers
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.