- High back rise for lower back protection
- Front pockets with YKK®-zippers
- Outside ski edge protection from schoeller®-dynatec
- 4-way stretch lining
- Articulated knees for ergonomic fit
- Ergonomic taped seams for total freedom of movementProperties 4-way-stretch fabric
- Face fabric 2-layer fabric
- 100% Polyester
- Membrane Dermizax® EV
- Lining 89% Polyester, 11% Elastane
- Insulation 100% Polyester
- Finish DWR treatment20’000 mm20’000 g/m² / 24 h46–58regular fitDermizax.EVFast Thermo Core
Created from an idea by Olympic ski champion Lasse Kjus and the Swiss entrepreneur Didi Serena, Kjus stands for sportswear made of innovation, high-performance material with a distinctive clean design.
Their award-winning collections are developed by passionate sports experts and tested by professional athletes. The company shook up the market with its extremely stretchable high-tech garments, setting new standards of performance along the way. The products are designed to enable sports people to fully focus on the experience. Driven by their enthusiasm for sports and an uncompromising vision, KJUS continues to push further, innovating with every seam, fabric and detail.