The Men's Yverdon Jacket is a functional yet casual piece that boasts all-new softshell materials. Featuring a technical outer layer shell for weather protection as well as a casual melange look on the inside, the Yverdon jacket has a packable hood inside the collar as well as a hidden cord that is adjustable, to fit perfectly anytime.
- Packable hood inside collar.
- Front pockets with YKK® zippers.
- Shifted shoulder seam for maximum wearing comfort.
- Hidden hem cord adjustment for perfect fit and look.
- Elastic sleeve cuffs.
- Decorative tapes at front shoulders.
- DWR Treated.
Created from an idea by Olympic ski champion Lasse Kjus and the Swiss entrepreneur Didi Serena, Kjus stands for sportswear made of innovation, high-performance material with a distinctive clean design.