The Kjus Warp Speed Jacket is exclusive to Snow + Rock in the UK and is built for the active and dynamic skier. 4-Way Stretch, Dermizax® NX fabric allows powerful, un-restricted movement and the very best in waterproof, breathable performance.
A combination of lightweight, hydrophobic, synthetic insulation ensures optimum heat distribution even when wet; and the strong, race inspired styling incorporates subtle vents, which allow extra ventilation when you pick up the pace. Thumbholes allow the sleeves to be held securely in place whilst an internal snow gaiter and water repellent zips ensure that the powder stays on the mountain allowing you to push your limits on and off-piste.
- Fabric: 4-way Stretch 88% Polyamide/12% Polyurethane
- Laminate: Dermizax® NX
- Lining: 88% Polyester/12% Spandex
- Insulation: Body - 60g PrimaLoft® One/Sleeves 70g Thinsulate Platinum Flex
- Waterproof Rating: 30000mm
- Breathability Rating: 40000g/m2/24hrs
- YKK Aquaguard water repellent zipper
- Ventilation zipper with mesh backing
- Chest pocket zipper
- Removable storm hood in stretch fabric
- Print on inner lining
- Contrast coloured tape design on body and sleeve
- Decorative bonded elements on pocket zipper edges
- Recco® avalanche rescue reflector
- Chin Protection
- Snow skirt
- Goggle pocket with cleaning cloth
- Detachable KJUS wallet
- Pant loops
- Storm hood or neck warmer
You may also like....