The Kjus Slant Jacket is aimed at the sporty skier. Its race inspired design offers optimum flexibility and reliable weather protection to energetic skiers who like to push their limits on the slopes. With 4-way stretch incorporated throughout its construction, you can be sure to enjoy a full range of motion combined with a sleek, streamlined fit that exudes speed and agility. The Dermizax EV fabric is highly waterproof, working in unison with lightweight synthetic insulation and the jacket's unique ventilation system to provide incredible comfort and breathability; ideal for an active day on the piste.
- Removable hood
- Removable stormhood in stretchfabric
- 2 Chest pockets with zipper
- Ventilation zippers with mesh backing
- Fixation loops to connect jacket and pant
- Print on inner lining
- Decorative bonded elements on pocket zipper edges
- YKK® AQUAGUARD® VISLON® water repellent zippers
- 100% Polyester
- Laminate: DERMIZAX-NV
- Lining; 89% Polyester, 11% Spandex
- Insulation sleeve: 100% Polyester [60g FAST THERMO]
- Insulation body, hood and collar: 100% Polyester [60g PrimaLoft® ONE]
You may also like....