The FRX Pro Jacket by KJUS is high technical and breathable, making it the flagship jacket for the FRX collection and active backcountry skiers. Perfectly compatible with the FRX pants, it has been constructed with the exclusive White Dragon fabric. This superior jacket is highly durable, breathable, waterproof, has a better wicking effect and a higher thermal capacity. With a Dermizax NX membrane and Fieldsensor lining, you'll be ready for whatever the backcountry can throw at you.
Breathability, durability and freedom of movement are key when you're in search of that perfect powder. The Kjus FRX range has been developed specifically to meet the demands of the most extreme backcountry skier, introducing pioneering fabrics that take advanced flexibility, abrasion resistance and temperature regulation to a whole new level.
- Breathability rating: 27,900 g/m/24h
- Waterproof rating: 30,000 mm
- 100% polyamide White Dragon face fabric
- 2-way stretch fabric
- Dermizax NX membrane
- 100% polyester Fieldsensor lining
- DWR treatment finish
- Attached hood with 3-point adjustment system
- Padded mobile phone pocket
- Grab-through chest pocket
- AC-Vent: Awardwinning, skispecific and backpack compatible ventilation
- YKK AQUAGUARD VISLON water repellent 2-way front zipper
- Detachable stretch snowgaiter
- Zipper to connect jacket and pants
- Adjustable cuff with thumb loop
- RECCO advanced rescue technology
- Comfort fit
Created from an idea by Olympic ski champion Lasse Kjus and the Swiss entrepreneur Didi Serena, Kjus stands for sportswear made of innovation, high-performance material with a distinctive clean design.
Their award-winning collections are developed by passionate sports experts and tested by professional athletes. The company shook up the market with its extremely stretchable high-tech garments, setting new standards of performance along the way. The products are designed to enable sports people to fully focus on the experience. Driven by their enthusiasm for sports and an uncompromising vision, KJUS continues to push further, innovating with every seam, fabric and detail.