The FRX Pro Jacket by KJUS is high technical and breathable, making it the flagship jacket for the FRX collection and active backcountry skiers. Perfectly compatible with the FRX pants, it has been constructed with the exclusive White Dragon fabric. This superior jacket is highly durable, breathable, waterproof, has a better wicking effect and a higher thermal capacity. With a Dermizax NX membrane and Fieldsensor lining, you'll be ready for whatever the backcountry can throw at you.
Breathability, durability and freedom of movement are key when you're in search of that perfect powder. The Kjus FRX range has been developed specifically to meet the demands of the most extreme backcountry skier, introducing pioneering fabrics that take advanced flexibility, abrasion resistance and temperature regulation to a whole new level.
- Breathability rating: 27,900 g/m/24h
- Waterproof rating: 30,000 mm
- 100% polyamide White Dragon face fabric
- 2-way stretch fabric
- Dermizax NX membrane
- 100% polyester Fieldsensor lining
- DWR treatment finish
- Attached hood with 3-point adjustment system
- Padded mobile phone pocket
- Grab-through chest pocket
- AC-Vent: Awardwinning, skispecific and backpack compatible ventilation
- YKK AQUAGUARD VISLON water repellent 2-way front zipper
- Detachable stretch snowgaiter
- Zipper to connect jacket and pants
- Adjustable cuff with thumb loop
- RECCO advanced rescue technology
- Comfort fit
You may also like....