Unrestricted of movement, weather protection and warmth are a given with these ski pants. Innovative material will also make sure your body climate is always balanced.
Working hard to protect your legs: high-tech Schoeller®‐dynatec fabric acts as a shield against ski edge injury and is resistant to tears and abrasions, keeping legs safe.
These pants are also cozy thanks to Toray 3DeFX, an insulation with great thermal properties. On top, they are 100% water- and windproof thanks to Dermizax® EV – while being highly breathable .
Made from super-stretchy fabrics, they allow for great freedom of movement and have ventilations to help you cool off quickly when you’ve skied hard.
- Back leg YKK® zip ventilation for thermo regulation
- High back rise for lower back protection
- Lower leg YKK® zip for easy dressing
- Fixation loops to connect the KJUS jacket and pants
- External waist adjustment to fine tune the fit
- Suspender fixation loops allow to add KJUS suspenders
- Functional front closure with 2 buttons, hook and YKK® zipper
- Outside ski edge protection from schoeller®-dynatec
Created from an idea by Olympic ski champion Lasse Kjus and the Swiss entrepreneur Didi Serena, Kjus stands for sportswear made of innovation, high-performance material with a distinctive clean design.
Their award-winning collections are developed by passionate sports experts and tested by professional athletes. The company shook up the market with its extremely stretchable high-tech garments, setting new standards of performance along the way. The products are designed to enable sports people to fully focus on the experience. Driven by their enthusiasm for sports and an uncompromising vision, KJUS continues to push further, innovating with every seam, fabric and detail.
You may also like...