When you're heading to a mountain environment, it's worth investing in a ski pant that can stand up to punishing conditions. These Formula pants by KJUS feature high-tech protective Dermizax EV/NX membrane Schoeller Dynatec fabric, which defends against ski edge injury thanks to its tear and abrasion-resistant construction.
The adjustable waistband and 3D Technology built into the Forumla pants guarantees a perfect fit, while the bodymapped lining ensures a perfect body climate. Fully taped seams help to keep warmth locked inside and a durable water repellent treatment means that rain, sleet and snow won't spoil your day whilst in the outdoors.
- Adjustable Waistband
- 3D Technology
- Schoeller Dynatec
- Dermizax EV/NX
- YKK AquaGuard Water Repellent Zippers
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent)
- Integrated Stretch Snow Gaiters with Silicone Tape
- Fast Thermo Core
- Bodymapped Lining
- Fully Taped Seams
- Pockets with YKK Zippers and Mesh Lining
- 4-Way Stretch Lining
- Regular Fit
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.