A stunning example of modern craftsmanship, the KJUS Formula Jacket combines strong, sophisticated styling with faultless technical features. Laser cut detailing reflects the precision that has gone into making this incredible piece of skiwear, combining the best fabrics and features to offer unbeatable insulation and weather protection that you can rely on in challenging conditions. Comfortable 4-way stretch has been incorporated throughout the jackets sharp, race-inspired construction to give you the freedom of movement that is essential for the dynamic skier. This season it has received some extra love, with a higher breathability level.
- Breathability rating: 24,200 g/m/24h
- Waterproof rating: 20,000mm
- 100% polyester (60g fast Thermo Core) insulation
- 4-way stretch fabric - 89% polyamide, 11% spandex
- Dermizax EV membrane
- Detachable hood with one hand adjustment
- Removable neckgaiter in stretch fabric
- YKK AQUAGUARD water repellent front zipper
- YKK ventilation zippers with mesh backing
- Articulated elbows for ergonomic fit
- Stretch snowgaiter for free motion
- Fixation loops to connect jacket and pants
- Engineered cuffs to seal in the warmth and maximise comfort
- 1-layer eyewear cleaner
- Detachable welded wallet
- Wicking treatment finish
- Regular fit
Created from an idea by Olympic ski champion Lasse Kjus and the Swiss entrepreneur Didi Serena, Kjus stands for sportswear made of innovation, high-performance material with a distinctive clean design.
Their award-winning collections are developed by passionate sports experts and tested by professional athletes. The company shook up the market with its extremely stretchable high-tech garments, setting new standards of performance along the way. The products are designed to enable sports people to fully focus on the experience. Driven by their enthusiasm for sports and an uncompromising vision, KJUS continues to push further, innovating with every seam, fabric and detail.