The KJUS Men's Cuche Special Edition Jacket is a hybrid jacket with built-in champion experience. Its body-mapping construction guarantees perfect moisture and body temperature management.
A jacket that adapts: Schoeller®‐c_changeTM fabric reacts to different temperatures and activities, either opening to allow excess heat and water vapor to escape, or contracting to conserve body heat.
And that’s not where the cleverness ends. Schoeller’s WB 400 fabric on the back of the jacket is air-permeable, making it highly breathable and self-regulating, even in racing conditions.
It’s also highly elastic, water and wind-resistant, and has great features such as a snow-proof mobile screen pocket and our award-winning AC-Vent system for instant cooling.
- Detachable hood with 3-point adjustment system
- KJUS AC-Vent™: Awardwinning, skispecific and backpack compatible ventilation
- Detachable stretch snowgaiter
- YKK AquaGuard water repellent 2-way front zipper
- Stretch in all dimensions and layers
- Snowproof mobile phone screen pocket
- Seamless engineered neckgaiter with bodymapped knit structures
- Outside lower back zipper pocket with brushed tricot lining and YKK® zipper closure
- Seamlessly zoned inside handcuff for superior wearing comfort & protection
Created from an idea by Olympic ski champion Lasse Kjus and the Swiss entrepreneur Didi Serena, Kjus stands for sportswear made of innovation, high-performance material with a distinctive clean design.
Their award-winning collections are developed by passionate sports experts and tested by professional athletes. The company shook up the market with its extremely stretchable high-tech garments, setting new standards of performance along the way. The products are designed to enable sports people to fully focus on the experience. Driven by their enthusiasm for sports and an uncompromising vision, KJUS continues to push further, innovating with every seam, fabric and detail.