Worn alone or with the removable, cozy, padded vest on colder winter days, the Men's Andermatt Parka will become your key piece in your wardrobe. Versatile 3-in-1 Andermatt Parka is DWR treated to ensure that falling rain, sleet or snow doesn't soak in or ruin you day, whilst 140g of Fast® Thermo Core insulation, helps to keep even the coldest of chills out. It's the ultimate parka, that everybody wishes they own.
|FAST® 15:||A four-way stretch material which is extremely water repellent, windproof and breathable. The material stretchable, soft, light and easy to care for.|
|Fast® Thermo Core:||Keeps the body warm when temperatures decrease and prevents chills after intensive exercise. This exclusive KJUS innovation belongs to the new generation of adaptive fabrics that ensure a perfectly balanced body climate at all times.|
- Fixed Hood with One Hand Adjustment
- Chest and Hand Pockets with YKK Zippers
- Two Flap Hand Pockets with YKK ZIppers
- Inside Pocket with YKK Zipper
- YKK 2-Way Center Front Zipper
- Adjustable Cuffs with Press Buttons for Perfect Fit
- Preshaped Sleeves for More Comfort
- Inside Removable Vest with Hand Pockets
- Regular Fit
Created from an idea by Olympic ski champion Lasse Kjus and the Swiss entrepreneur Didi Serena, Kjus stands for sportswear made of innovation, high-performance material with a distinctive clean design.