The Girl's KJUS Surface jacket, the print of this special jacket is clearly inspired by camouflage, yet adding a unique touch to it. A storm hood, waterproofness and breathability make it a girl's best friend in the winter conditions.
- 1-layer eyewear cleaner for perfect view
- Stormhood for extra warmth during cold conditions
- Chest pocket with YKK® zipper
- Detachable hood
- Handwarmer pockets with brushed tricot and YKK® zippers
- YKK® front zippers with chin guard
- Adjustable sleeve cuffs
- Stretchable snow gaiter with silicon tape for snow protection
- Regular Fit
- 2-way stretch fabric
- FAST® 10: A four-way stretch material which is extremely water repellent, windproof and breathable. The material stretchable, soft, light and easy to care for.
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent): A DWR fabric will bead-up water on its surface to stop it soaking into the fibres. This maintains breathability and shortens drying times.
- 3D Technology: The elasticity doesn’t end with the outer fabric. Kjus developed 4-way stretch linings and insulation fabrics, so that each layer and even the seams allow maximum freedom of movement.
Created from an idea by Olympic ski champion Lasse Kjus and the Swiss entrepreneur Didi Serena, Kjus stands for sportswear made of innovation, high-performance material with a distinctive clean design.
Their award-winning collections are developed by passionate sports experts and tested by professional athletes. The company shook up the market with its extremely stretchable high-tech garments, setting new standards of performance along the way. The products are designed to enable sports people to fully focus on the experience. Driven by their enthusiasm for sports and an uncompromising vision, KJUS continues to push further, innovating with every seam, fabric and detail.