Comfortable snow pants made for uncomfortable weather conditions. The weather can be so unpredictable when in the mountains, so make sure your kids stay as warm all day: Fast Thermo Core technology balances your body’s climate, while a warm stretch fleece lining keeps you feeling cozy when temperatures drop. The unique Fast 10 fabric with DWR treatment is water-repellent, windproof and breathable, so you can keep skiing, no matter what the weather says. With waist adjustments, stretchable snow gaiters, removable suspenders and a nameplate to personalize, these pants can be fine-tuned for every girl.
The unique Fast 10 fabric with DWR treatment is water-repellent, windproof and breathable, so you can keep skiing, no matter what the weather says.
With waist adjustments, stretchable snow gaiters, removable suspenders and a nameplate to personalize, these pants can be fine-tuned for every girl.
- Breathability rating: 10,000 g/m/24h
- Waterproof rating: 10,000mm
- External waist adjuster to fine tune the fit
- Ski edge protection
- Front pockets with YKK® zippers
- Removable suspenders
- 2-way stretch fabric
- KJUS FAST® 10 membrane
- 100% polyester (80g FAST® Thermo Core) insulation
- Regular fit
- Breathability Rating: Breathability is measured as a rating in grams of how much vapour a square metre of fabric will allow to pass through in 24 hours (g/m2/24). For general use, 10000g/m2/24 and above is desirable. It should be noted that breathable fabrics do not stop you sweating and care should be taken as to clothing worn beneath waterproof/breathable shells. High quality base layers and fleece or insulated midlayers should in themselves draw vapour from the body and pass it outwards, thus allowing the outer fabric to do its job. Cotton clothing should never be worn as part of a performance clothing layering system.
- Waterproof Rating: This is measured and expressed as Hydrostatic Head in millimetres (mm). To find out the Hydrostatic Head of a fabric the manufacturer will take a clear tube and clamp their material over the bottom end. They will then fill the tube slowly with water and watch to see how high the column of water can get before the material lets drips through. The higher the hydrostatic head, the better the water protection. The European Standard a fabric must meet to be classified as waterproof is a Hydrostatic Head rating of 1500mm, and on average, outerwear fabrics tend to have a hydrostatic head of 10000mm and above.
- KJUS FAST® 10: A four-way stretch material which is extremely water repellent, windproof and breathable. The material stretchable, soft, light and easy to care for.
- FAST® Thermo Core: KJUS performance insulation stretch fabric. The innovative mix of fibres makes moisture evaporate more quickly than other insulation materials as well as protecting against excessive cooling from changes in temperature
- Productcode: CA220021