The KJUS Girl's Arctic Down DLX Jacket, combines natural and synthetic functions in style. Featuring a high quality blend of premium down and synthetic Fast® Thermo Core insulation, keeps your upcoming skier warm and dry in the snow. Thanks to FAST® 10 fabric and a DWR treatment on the shoulders and in the hood, the Arctic Down DLX Jacket provides perfected water protection and snow fall shield, that keeps young explorers warm and dry. The unique KJUS design features an all-around zip detail on hood/ collar, for an extra cool look.
- Attached Hood
- Elastic Sleeve Hem
- Shoulder and Hood Waterproof Reinforcement Fabric
- Snowgaiter for snow protection
- DWR Treatment
- Regular Fit
- Premium Down: As KJUS are uncompromising in any field, they trust only one supplier. Kauffmann provides down of the best quality and ensures the proper treatment of the animals in its care, e.g. rejects the use of live-plucked down.
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent): A DWR fabric will bead-up water on its surface to stop it soaking into the fibres. This maintains breathability and shortens drying times.
- FAST® 10: A four-way stretch material which is extremely water repellent, windproof and breathable. The material stretchable, soft, light and easy to care for.
Created from an idea by Olympic ski champion Lasse Kjus and the Swiss entrepreneur Didi Serena, Kjus stands for sportswear made of innovation, high-performance material with a distinctive clean design.
Their award-winning collections are developed by passionate sports experts and tested by professional athletes. The company shook up the market with its extremely stretchable high-tech garments, setting new standards of performance along the way. The products are designed to enable sports people to fully focus on the experience. Driven by their enthusiasm for sports and an uncompromising vision, KJUS continues to push further, innovating with every seam, fabric and detail.