Two decades of ski expertise have gone into developing the high-performance Formula DLX Jacket from Kjus now available with innovative body temperature regulating materials. The jacket is insulated with 3deFX+™, a thin, elastic, 3-dimensional layer with an amazing warmth-to-weight ratio. The liner features Schoeller® c_change™ membrane inserts which release excess body heat during high activity levels, but retain it when you're at rest.
With high-tech materials, functional details and a clean, sporty design, it's a must-have for any dedicated skier. Made with four-way stretch materials this jacket will allow you the freedom to move with a racy piste look, not compromising on performance. With an easy access ski pass pocket and a detachable neck gaiter, this is a convenient and high quality jacket.
- 88% Polyamide
- 12% Elastane
- 2-way front zipper
- Chest pockets
- Preshaped stand up collar
- Adjustable hem
- Quick release draw cord system
- Detachable hood
- 3D-mesh shoulder inserts
- Detachable powder skirt
- Antislide elastic
- Jacket to pants snap connection
- Two inside mesh pockets
- One inner zipper pocket
- AC-Vent ventilation system
- Preshaped set in sleeves
- Integrated hand gaiters
- Skipass pocket
- Detachable neck gaiter
- Eyewear cleaning bag
- Money pocket
- Front pockets
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.