Progressive styling for on and off the slopes, the boys FRX pants by KJUS are ideal for mountain escapes.
Featuring 3D technology and articulated knees for freedom of movement, the pants offer external waist adjustment and belt loops to customise the fit for comfort and warmth.
Fast Thermo Core technology keeps body temperatures stable and regulated even after intensive exercise or when the temperature outside decreases, and the 4-way stretch material is equipped with a water-repellent, windproof and breathable Fast 10 membrane for all weather protection.
- External Waist Adjustment to fine tune the fit
- Belt Loops
- 2-Way Stretch
- Front pockets with YKK Zippers
- Cargo YKK Zip Pockets Offers One Hand Access
- Articulated Knees
- 3D Technology
- Ski Edge Protection
- Fast® Thermo Core
- FAST® 10
- Comfort Fit
- FAST® 10: A four-way stretch material which is extremely water repellent, windproof and breathable. The material stretchable, soft, light and easy to care for.
- 3D Technology: The elasticity doesn’t end with the outer fabric. Kjus developed 4-way stretch linings and insulation fabrics, so that each layer and even the seams allow maximum freedom of movement.
- Fast® Thermo Core: Keeps the body warm when temperatures decrease and prevents chills after intensive exercise. This exclusive KJUS innovation belongs to the new generation of adaptive fabrics that ensure a perfectly balanced body climate at all times.
Created from an idea by Olympic ski champion Lasse Kjus and the Swiss entrepreneur Didi Serena, Kjus stands for sportswear made of innovation, high-performance material with a distinctive clean design.
Their award-winning collections are developed by passionate sports experts and tested by professional athletes. The company shook up the market with its extremely stretchable high-tech garments, setting new standards of performance along the way. The products are designed to enable sports people to fully focus on the experience. Driven by their enthusiasm for sports and an uncompromising vision, KJUS continues to push further, innovating with every seam, fabric and detail.
You may also like...