Offering full weather protection with a host of technical features, this FRX boys jacket from KJUS is ideal for your family escapes to the mountains.
4-way stretch technology allows for easy and unrestricted movement, while the stretchable snow gaiter, adjustable cuffs and fixed hood keep warmth locked in. Other great features include the useful zipped handwarmer pockets, chest pocket, upper sleeve pocket and cosy inner cuff.
- Fixed hood
- Upper sleeve pocket with YKK® zipper
- Adjustable sleeve cuffs
- YKK® front zipper with chin guard
- Chest pocket with YKK® zipper
- Handwarmer pockets with YKK® zippers
- Stretchable snow gaiter with silicone tape for snow protection
- 2-way stretch fabric
- KJUS FAST®10
- Regular fit
- 3D Technology: The elasticity doesn’t end with the outer fabric. Kjus developed 4-way stretch linings and insulation fabrics, so that each layer and even the seams allow maximum freedom of movement.
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent): A DWR fabric will bead-up water on its surface to stop it soaking into the fibres. This maintains breathability and shortens drying times.
Created from an idea by Olympic ski champion Lasse Kjus and the Swiss entrepreneur Didi Serena, Kjus stands for sportswear made of innovation, high-performance material with a distinctive clean design.