One of the things a parent worries about when their kids are off skiing is that if their warm enough. With this Kjus FRX boys jacket your kids will stay warm and dry all day when out on the mountain. With Kjus’s own KJUS Fast 10 which makes this jacket extremely elastic for ease of movement and DWR treatment repels water before it soaks in, you can rest easy knowing your kids are in good hands.
- Fixed hood
- Upper sleeve pocket with YKK® zipper
- Adjustable sleeve cuffs
- YKK® front zipper with chin guard
- Chest pocket with YKK® zipper
- Handwarmer pockets with YKK® zippers
- Stretchable snow gaiter with silicone tape for snow protection
- 2-way stretch fabric
- KJUS FAST®10
- Regular fit
- 3D Technology: The elasticity doesn’t end with the outer fabric. Kjus developed 4-way stretch linings and insulation fabrics, so that each layer and even the seams allow maximum freedom of movement.
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent): A DWR fabric will bead-up water on its surface to stop it soaking into the fibres. This maintains breathability and shortens drying times.
Created from an idea by Olympic ski champion Lasse Kjus and the Swiss entrepreneur Didi Serena, Kjus stands for sportswear made of innovation, high-performance material with a distinctive clean design.
Their award-winning collections are developed by passionate sports experts and tested by professional athletes. The company shook up the market with its extremely stretchable high-tech garments, setting new standards of performance along the way. The products are designed to enable sports people to fully focus on the experience. Driven by their enthusiasm for sports and an uncompromising vision, KJUS continues to push further, innovating with every seam, fabric and detail.