The Killy Touring jacket combines the high performance all weather protection of Dermizax EV fabric with the exceptional insulating properties of Primaloft insulation. This is a fully featured and exceptionally tough ski jacket.
- Dermizax EV Twill:
- A membrane material that has exceptionally high resistance to water pressure, creating intense waterproof protection. It also has a smart non-porous membrane that provides outstanding breathability. Waterproof rating 20,000mm, Breathability rating 20,000g/m2/24H.
- Uses the finest microfibres to provide the touch and warmth of down yet is outstandingly water repellent. It also keeps you warm even in wet weather and dries more quickly than down. Breathable and windproof, it packs down small for ease of transport.
- The most famous brand name associated with spandex. A synthetic fibre known for its exceptional elasticity, it is stronger and more durable than rubber.
- Dermizax EV Twill fabric
- Primaloft insulation
- Adjustable and removable hood
- Full front opening under double flap w/hidden magnets and snap
- Knitted Lycra cuffs w/thumb holes, chinguard protection
- Integrated removable balaclava w/zip, powder skirt w/non-slip band
- 2-way waterproof pit zips w/mesh backing
- Adjustable hem w/elastic drawcord
- Pre-shaped elbows
- Side pockets w/zip under flap
- Chest pocket w/waterproof zip
- Ski pass pocket w/waterproof zip
- Zipped storm pocket
- Inside goggles pocket with integrated lens cleaner
- Inside zip pocket
- Inside hood pocket
- Inside phone pocket