Keen's Revel III winter hiking boots mean neither rain nor snow will keep you from your appointed anything. The whatever-the-weather nubuck leather is all-terrain durable and lined with the Keen.Dry waterproof, breathable membrane. Two types of insulation – Keen.Wam up top and the tri-layer Heat Trapolator system underfoot – cut the chill, and the dual compound snow and ice grip outsole holds its ground.
- Upper: Nubuck leather
- Membrane: Keen.Dry
- Outsole: Dual climate non-marking rubber
- Insulation: Keen.Wam (200g/m²)
- Gator ring hook
- Trapolator underfoot insulation system
- Weight: 952g
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.