Roam the planet in the boot built with values. Keen's hand-finished Eastin Boot features their most premium, environmentally preferred leather that creates zero wastewater pollution and a PFC-free durable water repellent that eliminates carcinogens. With its durable, Million Step Quality construction, you’ll feel even better knowing that Eastin just may be the last boot you’ll ever buy.
With a light, cushy outsole that is consciously constructed with a direct-attach process that uses minimal cements and solvents, and eliminates waste. This durable bond surpasses a million flexes with virtually zero chance of separating. Just get outside and enjoy wearing them.
- Premium American hide leather from certified tanneries with strong environmental practices
- Closed loop water treatment, reduces water use and eliminates wastewater pollution in the tanning process
- Eco odour control - no pesticides and biocides. Probiotic based microbes that naturally break down odour in the footbed.
- Luftcell construction that reduces PU use in the sole unit construction
- Million step quality with glue free, direct inject construction that fuses the upper to the sole with a virtually zero chance of separating
- PFC Free
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.