With only 500 available the Kästle MX84 Limited Edition is a versatile all-mountain ski. Based on the success of the CPM 82, Kastle is bring out a limted amount of these MX Limited, a carbon construction version with the classic Kastle clean cut desgin. For 2017 Kastle has laid out an entirely new MX line and the MX LImited is based on the MX84. You of course get all of the same fantastic quality you should expect from a Kastle.
Kastle’s MX range is Kastle’s All Mountain Cross skis, and is all about high end mountain performance. The MX84 is one of their most popular ski, being 84mm wide, it’s a sweet spot for most all mountain skiers. Its narrow enough to have a superb on piste handling, with great edge to edge control, whilst being wide enough to take into deeper snow and have fun through the trees. The unique properties of carbon fiber mixed with a wood core, two sheets of 0.5mm titanal, and CAP design, creates dynamic, lightweight and truly distinctive ski.
Ability Level: Advanced-Expert
Terrain: All Mountain/Light Off Piste
Bindings: No - Ski Only
Recommended Binding: Marker Griffon, Salomon Z12, Salomon STH12 Oversize
*These skis are 84mm wide, you will need a brake the same size or wider then the ski.
- Radius: 14,6m (length 168 cm) / 16,3m (length 176 cm)
- Waist: 84mm
- Sidecut: Tip: 128mm, Waist: 84mm, Tail: 112mm
- Weight: 1855g (length 168 cm) / 1943g (length 176 cm)
- Camber: Camber Classique
- Core: Ash / Silver Fir
- Extra Materials: Two sheets 0.5 mm titanal / ABS side walls / graphite sinter base / optimized weight / HOLLOWTECH 2.0 – reduced weight in the shovel improves dampness by up to 30%.
- Construction: Classic sandwich design
- Base: UHM Graphite
- Other Features: HOLLOWTECH technology
- *Please note that bindings will not come attached to skis, please take to a ski technician to be set up correctly