The Kastle MX 74 is one of the best piste skis on the market. With the help of the HOLLOWTECH technology the ski‘s running characteristics are improved. The cut-out section in the shovel leads to a reduced weight of the freely vibrating zone by almost 15 %. The resulting lower inertia moments optimize the retraction behaviour of the ski. This means that after an impact the shovel returns much faster to the stable condition, enabling the ski to keep its track much more precisely and with it being 74mm wide, its perfect for piste skiers, however, if your off-piste skiing consist of sliding around the poles and cutting between runs, then the MX 74 will be great for you.
Ability level: Intermediate-Advanced
Terrain: On Piste
Bindings: Skis only
Binding Recomendation: Marker Griffon, Marker Squire, Salomon z12, Rossignol Pivot Dual WTR
*These skis are 74mm wide, you will need a brake the same size or wider then the ski.
- Radius: 11.6m (156cm)/ 16.2m (180cm)
- Waist: 74mm
- Sidecut: 124/74/103mm
- Weight: 5840g (156cm)/ 6560g (180cm)
- Camber: Camber/Rocker/Camber
- Core: Silver Fir Woodcore
- Extra Materials: Titanal top layer/ rubber dampening / 0°|90° fiberglass top and base layer
- Construction: Classic sandwich design with two titanal sheets and mixed ash and silver fir wood core for optimized weight and great rigidity.
- Base: UHM Graphit Sinter
- Other Features: Two sheets 0.5 mm titanal / ABS side walls / optimized weight / HOLLOWTECH 2.0 – reduced weight in the shovel improves dampness by up to 30%
- *Please note that bindings will not come attached to skis, please take to a ski technician to be set up correctly
You May Also Need....
You may also like...