The Kari Traa Rett H/Z is the ultimate hybrid base layer for high-energy outdoor activities with its soft, technical and warm construction. Functional DriRelease combined with 1 percent Merino wool optimizes the benefits of warmth and a quick drying material. Strategically placed panels of Merino wool in different structures and weights increase performance. Extended cuffs with a thumbhole give extra coverage and comfort.
- Fabric: Main: 84% polyester, 11% DriRelease wool, 5% elastane, Panels: 100% Merino wool, 130g / 150g / 180g
- High collar with half length zip
- Long sleeves
- Flat locked seams
- Quick drying
- 4-way stretch
- Extended cuffs with thumb loops
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £5.95. Order before 8pm Monday - Saturday, 12pm Sunday. T&C's apply
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.