Make the Thraxis your own. For big lines and big air the K2 Thraxis snowboard boot is the ultimate in customised fit, comfort, and support. The stiffest book in K2’s collection, the Thraxis is constructed with three Boa reels for adjusting internal and external lacing systems. With a heat mouldable Intuition™ Pro Foam 3D liner, and a new Vibram® V4 outsole you’re guaranteed better traction when hiking for your ride.
- ABILITY LEVEL: Advanced
- FLEX (SOFT, MED, STIFF – 1-10): Very stiff
- FIT: Dual Density 3D Formed Tongue
- LINER: Intuition™ Pro Foam 3D Liner – Precision fit and dialled riding performance that holds up to pro abuse / High density thermo-forming Intuition foam / Internal "J" bar and external "J" bar with full body reinforcement for heel hold and powerful control / Integrated power strap for extra support and stay-tight closure
- LACING SYSTEM: K2 Triple Boa® Focus Liner Lacing System – Upper and lower zone independent tightening / Even tightening with low friction guides / Coiler auto retract on upper zone.
- Boa® Conda Liner Lacing – The patented K2 CONDA System allows you to tighten, loosen or adjust your liner on-the-fly – from outside the boot! The first time you try this, you’ll wonder how you ever rode without it. How it works: Whether attached to a Boa® reel or part of the K2 Conda™ system, the CONDA minimized harness is securely built into the shell of the boot and tightens around the liner to lock your foot in position. Focus is on the superior ankle support and heel hold. The harness lace is threaded through a floating tongue lace guide, allowing riders to customize fit for maximum comfort.
- FOOTBED: 3D Formed Dual Density EVA footbed
- SOLE: Vibram® V4 Outsole – Combining Vibram's® 70 years of experience in outsole design with K2's 27 years of snowboarding knowledge - this is the very best in snowboard boot outsoles. Focused on durability, weight reduction, grip and classic lug design, it just doesn't get any better than the V4 outsole.
- Other Feature: Endo™ Construction – Endo construction is based on a urethane endoskeletal structure that focuses boot structure and flex into a single engineered part. The result is a structure that flexes and returns without breaking down when compared to the stitch and glue construction of traditional boots. You get consistent flex and a boot that returns to a neutral riding position quicker and with more energy, which helps you ride longer.