‘Please Note: As showcased in the image, this snowboard has a Die Cut base. Unfortunately, the colours supplied to us are random, and online we are unable to offer a choice on the base colour. Please visit our one of our stores to view the snowboard first hand.’
Ride in classic style with the ultimate all-mountain board, the K2 Raygun, ideal for making fresh tracks, spinning through the park, or carving up the piste. Both top-selling and award-winning, this mid-level and lightweight snowboard performs in all terrain using a flat mid-section to a medium rocker in the tip and tail for a stable feeling at speed with all the manoeuvrability you need. Combining a playful pop with responsive control the Raygun also offers a strong edge grip on hardpack and ice. Great performance at great value, the K2 Raygun continues to dominate.
- RIDING STYLE: All mountain and freestyle
- ABILITY LEVEL: Intermediate and Advanced
- SHAPE: Directional Twin
- BASE: 2000 Extruded - Super fast in a variety of conditions with great durability and easy-to-tune and repair density.
- EDGE: CORE: W1 with ICG10 - Single species of pure wood with proven flex, durability and snap. This is K2's standard core for entry to mid-level boards. With ICG 10 integrating carbon into the fiberglass reducing overall weight and creating a super smooth release of power while increasing pop and liveliness. Each level of ICG is tailored for the rider at hand and their performance needs.
- Camber: Rocker
- FLEX: Medium
- WIDTH: Regular
- Other Features: Hybritech Sidewalls - Hybritech™ is the most efficient way to make a snowboard without sacrificing one ounce of performance. Featuring sidewall along the running surface that flows into the nose and tail providing low swing-weight, optimized turn initiation, and durability.