The ultimate in hard-charging support and power transfer, the K2 Lien AT binding allows you to find your natural movement.
The choice binding of K2 pros like Matt Belzile, the Lien AT is jam-packed with new tech this year for big line binding support and energy transfer through any and all terrain. With a natural flex and feel, the Lien AT has a customisable chassis and easy-adjusting toe and ankles straps to give you control between foot and board. A brand-new tuneable Tripod™ chassis allows you to customise your level of support, which we’ve reinforced with a revamped Opti™ Highback construction to cut even more weight. The K2 Lien AT moves with you, not against you.
- ABILITY LEVEL: Intermediate and Advanced
- FLEX: Stiff
- BASE PLATE: Tunable Tripod™ Chassis – Designed for natural flex and feel, this anatomically correct chassis features three power transmission pads that align with your foot's natural geometry. Also included is an on-board power ramp and toe strap adjustability, so you can tune and tweak the fit to match your natural riding movements.
- STRAPS: Precision™ Ankle Strap – Minimalist design and low profile keep this strap in place and pressure dispersed. Features a harshmellow ratchet pod for no pressure points and tough PU laminates.
- Perfect Fit™ Toe Strap – Innovative hinged design fits any boot toe shape, holds well and sits in a lower profile configuration than any other toe strap before it. Tool-less length adjustment and centring completes this design for a customized fit and responsive connection.
- Cam Lock™ Centre Adjusting – Tool-less and secure adjustment allows you to precisely centre your straps with ease and speed.
- Hinge Mount – Provides easy entry and exit from the binding by allowing the ankle strap to hinge out of the way from the footbed so you can get in on your way.
- BUCKLES: Ultra Radchet™ – Minimal and lightweight single arm design constructed of T6061 Aluminium.
- EZ-Feed Housing
- HIGHBACKS: AT Opti™ Highback – 25% lighter than previous generation Zero Highbacks, K2's AT Opti™ highbacks feature patented Airlock Technology that reduces parts, weight, and clears the way for direct heelside support.
- Other Features: Mini MC Disc – The same design as K2's Universal MC Disc but with a more compact shape for less board flex interruption and enhanced board feel.