Resort days are just plain fun, and the K2 Ashen offers a lightweight, customizable fit that makes sure they stay that way. This boot has an easy-to-adjust Boa® Coiler lacing system and Intuition® liners that have proven themselves time and time again to provide all-day comfort.
- Ability Level: Intermediate - Advanced
- FLEX (SOFT, MED, STIFF – 1-10): 4 - Medium
- Fit: Articulating Cuff / External J-Bars / Internal J-Bars
- Liner: Intuition™ Control Foam 3D – K2's most versatile liner, built with a blend of high and medium density Intuition foam. Internal and external J-Bars around the ankle boost support in that critical heel hold area. Finished with a 3D molded EVA insole to surround the entire foot in structured comfort.
- Lacing System:Fast-In Inner Lacing System – Drawstring-style liner tightening system. Easy to adjust and locks solid for all-day fit. Easy to repair and features the comfort of a flexible woven lace.
- Boa® Coiler Lacing – A cable and reel based lacing system that creates even tension and easy lacing. The system features low friction guides for even tightening and the Coiler version automatically retracts lace slack so things stay neat and easy.
- Tailored Zonal Lacing – Tailored Zonal is a new way to make lacing customization more efficient and comfortable. Offering three levels of upper/lower zone tension balance, this new system gives you the customization of a zonal boot without having to turn two dials.
- Footbed: 3D Formed Dual Density EVA footbed
- Sole: Phy-Light Outsole – This all phylon with Harshmellow™ outsole has been formulated in a harder durometer. The result is the excellent weight savings of Phylon but with durability normally only seen in rubber outsoles.
- Other Feature: Harshmellow™ Dampening – Impact and vibration absorption for less fatigue,
You May Also Need....