Julbo has produced a stylish frame for cross/mountain bike hoppers to reflect both their spirit of adventure and technical ability. All-terrain and all-protection, Shield will open both your field of vision and your mind to what's possible: Zebra or Cameleon photochromic REACTIV lenses for perfect vision, and non-slip curved temples with Nose Grip so they stay on your head when things get bumpy! Air Flow ventilation and removable soft-feel side shields guarantee maximum comfort. The sleek rectangular shape ensures style and bold moves go hand-in-hand.
- Nose Grip: Flexible, shock-absorbing grip insert on the bridge.
- Air Flow: Venting incorporated into the frame to facilitate air circulation and prevent fogging.
- Cord attachment: Allows attachment of a cord.
- Curved temples: Ergonomic profile for good grip on the face and head.
- Fabric side shields: Removable fabric, soft-touch side shields provide maximum comfort and do not cause irritation in contact with skin.
- Grip Tech: Exclusive soft-comfort material on the temples that doesn't stick to hair, giving perfect grip and comfort
- Total Cover: Maximum protection from sunlight in extreme conditions.
- Zebra Lens: Photochromic (SHR) + Anti-fog Coating + Oil-repellent coating (external side)
- Visible light transmission rate: 7<>35%
- Protection index: 2 to 4
You may also like....