Snails are clever little creatures. They carry their protective shells on their backs and with the Womens Saguaro Parka from Jack Wolfskin, you can too! Slip this jacket on when the sun comes out to play and when you no longer need it you can pack it away and carry it on your back. It stows neatly in its own back pocket (there's room in there for your phone and money as well). Then all you have to do is pull out the straps and you can carry it like a day pack. The jacket is cut slightly longer and wider so it's nice and airy and offers good freedom of movement. A waist draw cord allows you to style the fit the way you want it.
- Fabric: Supplex (100% nylon)
- Lightweight, supple & fast drying
- UV protection (UPF 40+)
- Fixed hood with adjustable field of vision
- 2 hand pockets
- Back pocket with stow pouch function
- Carry straps in stash pouch at back
- Fastener for rolled-up sleeves
- Waist draw cord
- Weight: 418g
You may also like...