Ideal for walking through fields or hiking in the hills, the Longshaw is a classic weatherproof shell jacket designed for singleday and multi-day trips.
The detailing is classic too: two hand pockets, an inner pocket and a detachable hood. If the trail takes you high up into the mountains you can zip a compatible fleece jacket e.g. GiBside Fleece into the LONGSHAW to create a winter-ready combination weatherproof shell jacket for hiking with detachable hood and system zip.
Jack Wolfskin and the National Trust have joined together to celebrate the great outdoors and ensure it’s looked after for future generations to enjoy.
Featuring the first 100% recycled membrane and 100% PFC free fabrics, the Jack Wolfskin x National Trust collection reflects their shared values of environmental protection and care. Items in the collection have been named after some of the National Trust's most iconic and diverse natural landscapes, including Buttermere and Stackpole. This exclusive range has been produced to allow outdoor enthusiasts to embrace the joy of being among nature.
- 100% Polyester
- Texapore Ecosphere Mini Ottoman 2L
- National Trust collection
- Short system zip
- Detachable hood
- 2 hand pockets
- Secret pocket
- Adjustable hem
- Full zip
- Weight: 690g
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £5.95. Order before 8pm Monday - Saturday, 12pm Sunday. T&C's apply
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.