Today Dubai, tomorrow Sydney–when you're travelling the world, the TRT 65 Rucksack makes a great companion. With multiple pockets and compartments and a volume of 65 litres, there's room for loads of kit. And there's another big advantage: the contents are accessible from all sides. This means you can stow or retrieve items of kit quickly, even when your pack is on the luggage rack on the bus or train. When you're backpacking in Asia or travelling on the Trans-Siberian Railway, you'll appreciate little details like this. The roomy main compartment has plenty of space for larger items. Sensitive gadgets can be stowed in the fleece lined front compartment, small items in the detachable day pack. On city stopovers, simply detach the day pack and leave the big pack in the hostel or luggage locker. The TRT 65 Rucksack was designed to handle heavy loads. Thanks to the X-Transition back system the pack is always comfortable to carry. At the airport, you can stow the shoulder straps and waist belt behind the protective cover to avoid damage in transit. The front of the pack is equipped with multiple gear loops. TRT stands for 'tough, rough, technical'–the backpack series for the tech-savvy user who wants a product that's built to last.
- Shell: 100% Polyester
- Lining: 100% Polyester
- Adjustable back system
- Aluminium frame for optimised distribution of heavy loads
- Sternum strap with signal whistle
- Molle System gear loops on front
- Versatile attachment loops
- Side compression straps
- Robust carry handles on both sides
- Transparent pouch with name card
- Main compartment with U-shaped zip
- Detachable key tape with bottle opener in day pack
- Densely woven and resilient fabric
- Weight: 3.11kg
You may also like...