If you're into outdoor photography, you'll know that getting that perfect shot can sometimes involve a bit of a hike. The SATELLITE PHOTO PACK sits comfortably on your back from start to finish. The pack is part of SATELLITE series and has plenty of room for all your kit.We gave considerable thought to the design of the compartments to ensure that everything is securely stowed and easy to retrieve. And you also benefit from best-in-class carry comfort. The pack is designed to stay upright when you put it down on the ground.The main compartment is a roomy, fully padded camera compartment with space for a camera body, lenses and a flash. There's a separate padded compartment for a 10" tablet. Personal items can be packed in the base compartment away from the rest of your kit. This cleverly designed compartment has a long zip that allows you to open it out for a comprehensive overview of your gear. With the pack on one shoulder, switching lenses is quick and easy.When you are hiking fast on flat trails, up and down hills or in very warm weather, and the going gets sweaty, the packs in the ACS series always provide a comfortable carry, thanks to the special back system. The only contact point with your back is the air permeable mesh, and there is a gap between it and the body of the pack. This allows fresh air to circulate.
- Capacity: 24L
- Body: Cross Rip 210D
- Frame: Delrin
- ACS back system with mesh back panel
- Specially shaped, ergonomic shoulder straps
- Adjustable sternum strap with SOS whistle
- Equipped for hydration system
- Tripod attachment
- Camera attachment on shoulder strap
- Versatilegear loop
- Side compression straps
- Main compartment
- Removable padded parts for camera equipment
- Small pouches for SD cards
- Rear compartment for documents or water bladder
- Base compartment
- Front pocket with key clip
- Fold-out waist belt pocket sized to fit a lens
- 5L of space for personal kit in base compartment
- Integrated rain cover in base compartment
- Weight: 1.7kg
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.