The waterproof Raincover 40-60L from Jack Wolfskin will cope with everything from a brief mountain shower to persistent Irish rain. It is designed for trekking and hiking packs with 40 to 60 litres capacity. The cover still allows full access to the pack's suspension system. The draw cord makes attaching the cover quick and easy. Simply pull it over your pack, adjust it to the right size and you're done. When not in use, the cover stows compactly in your backpack.
- Shell: 100% polyester, 75D, PU coated
- Hydrostatic head: 4000mm
- Integrated polyester pack bag
- Elasticated cord
- Velcro fastener for attachment to backpack
- For packs from 40-60 litres
- Draw cord for precision adjustment
- Reflective print
- Weight: 138g
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £50, otherwise £4.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.