A proper hiking pack, just like Mum's and Dad's! The features of the PIONEER 22 are similar to those found on the adults' hiking packs and include a special pouch for a water bladder and lashing straps for a pair of trekking poles.Larger items of kit can be stowed in the main compartment, which has a draw cord closure and a lid to protect the contents. The elasticated mesh pockets on the outside are perfect for carrying a water bottle and snacks so they can be grabbed quickly without having to open the pack.And if it starts to rain when the little adventurer is out on the hill, there's no need to worry. The PIONEER 22 is equipped with an integrated rain cover that can be pulled over the pack to stop it getting wet.The ACS TIGHT back system is fully adjustable and provides excellent ventilation. The snug, body-hugging fit and even weight distribution make the pack comfortable to carry, even when fully loaded. The waist belt provides additional support and can be stowed away if not required.
- Capacity: 22L
- Materials: Cross Rip 300D
- ACS TIGHT back system
- Adjustable sternum strap
- Adjustable stowaway waist belt
- Fixed lid
- Side compression straps
- Lashing straps for trekking poles
- Attachment loops
- Main compartment with inner compartment
- Lid compartment with inner pocket and key clip
- Elasticated mesh front pocket
- 2 Elasticated mesh side pockets
- Equipped for hydration system
- SOS kit
- Signal whistle on chest strap
- Alpine distress signal
- Emergency procedure information inside lid pocket
- Integrated rain cover in base compartment
- Weight 720g
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.