Where there's a will, there's a way. And with the The Mens Wilderness Texapore Mid Boot from Jack Wolfskin you'll find it–trail or no trail. This premium off-trail trekking boot was developed in collaboration with the mountain guides at the Alpine School Innsbruck. Where the trail ends and the wilderness begins, that's where the Wilderness Texapore comes into its own. Although very light, it has everything you need in a trekking boot: a high, sturdy upper, durable materials, surefootedness and a precision fit to prevent blisters (plenty of room at the front, snug fit at the heel).The ASI mountain guides also liked the fact this premium trekking boot has not one, but two lace locking positions, very good grip even on steep terrain, good support (crucial on via ferratas and rough terrain) and an all-round abrasion resistant rand that protects the upper.
- Upper: Suede Leather
- Lining: Circuliner (100% polyester)
- Membrane: Texapore O2+
- Sole: Vibram Wolf Trek Prime
- Waterproof & breathable
- Breathable, fast drying lining
- Comfort fit Prime
- Extra room for the forefoot
- Extra cushioning at the heel
- Grip System Prime
- Rubber compound & special tread pattern for superior grip
- All round, abrasion resistant rubber rand for impact protection
- Lacing system with tapes, rings & 4 pairs of hooks
- Weight: 1.28kg
You may also like....