The Mens Tasman Jacket is brilliant jacket for high-octane cycling trips in cool, windy conditions. The jacket has a hybrid design that combines an elasticated back and sleeves with a windproof, insulated front. The entire front of the jacket is reinforced with windproof Stormlock fabric to shield you from the headwind and has a down fill for extra warmth. The sleeves and back of the Mens Tasman Jacket consist of a soft and very stretchy fabric that allows the skin to breathe and dries fast, so you won't feel cold after you've worked up a sweat. And if the wind is really whistling round your ears, just pull up the hood and keep on pedalling!
- Shell: 86% Polyester, 14% Elastane
- Insulation: 90% Duck Down, 10% Feather (Torso/Sleeves)
- Insulation: 100% Polyester (Hood)
- Stormlock Papertouch fabric with reinforcement threads
- 700 fill power (RDS certified)
- 2 hand pockets
- Fixed hood
- Weight: 440g
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £50, otherwise £4.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.