The GREAT BEAR is a waterproof, warmly insulated winter jacket made for children who like things to be a little less exciting. Having said that, the hood is still pretty exciting. It can be folded flat or worn as a tunnel hood.
Both the hood and the collar are fully lined with warm fleece. Under the jacket’s wool-like weather protection fabric there’s a thick layer of synthetic fibre insulation. The sleeves are equipped with additional internal cuffs. They fit snugly around the wrist, and keep out the cold, wind, rain and snow.
- Shell: TEXAPORE HERRINGBONE 2L 100% Polyester
- Insulation: POLYFIBER FILL 100% Polyester
- Lining: 100% Polyester
- Hood lining: synthetic lambswool
- Robust, waterproof and breathable
- Wool-like finish
- Detachable, adjustable, lined hood
- 2 hand pockets
- Additional internal cuffs
- Key loop
- Reflectors on the sleeves
- Weight: 625 g (size 128)
You may also like...