The Aurora 20 Rucksack from Jack Wolfskin is the perfect little day Pack for winter holidays in the far north or rainy autumn days back at home, and has plenty of room for essential items of kit.
The main compartment has welded seams, which make it waterproof. So your kit won't get damp even in the heaviest of snowstorms or torrential rain. There is an additional compartment for your tablet (10") inside the main compartment. Any little items you want to keep handy can be stashed in the zipped compartment at the front. Both compartments are equipped with water resistant zips.The packs in the Aurora series are incredibly light. But because they are made of a tough ripstop fabric they are also very hard wearing. So if climbing is your thing you don't have to worry–these Packs are built to cope.
- Capacity: 20L
- Shell: Diamond Ripstop 210D (100% nylon)
- Lining: 100% nylon
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- YKK Aquaguard: water resistant laminated zip
- Waterproof main compartment & front compartment
- 10" tablet compartment (27 x 19 x 1.5 cm)
- Organizer: small pockets & pouches for small items
- Weight: 420g
You may also like...