The PARKCLAW™ 275 GTX is the perfect shoe for runners wanting to run on paths and trails, or those looking to make a transition from road running to trail running. It performs superbly on both terrains, and features an aggressive outsole for increased grip. Utilizing GORE® Invisible Fit Technology, featuring the GORE-TEX® membrane, ensures that the PARKCLAW™ 275 GTX keeps feet dry and comfortable in the foulest of road-to-trail running conditions.
- For running on paths and trails.
- Stay protected: Waterproof, windproof and breathable. With GORE® Invisible Fit Technology, the GORE-TEX® membrane is bonded directly to the upper, eliminating wrinkles and folds, so pressure points and blisters are significantly reduced and freedom of movement and flexibility is increased.
- Ultra smooth and cushioned ride: Run effortlessly over any road conditions with new Powerflow+ midsole technology. Powerflow+ delivers 10% better shock absorption and 25% better energy return than standard midsoles.
- Versatile grip: Slightly more aggressive, trail-style stud pattern compared to a road specific shoe but the wide surface area of the studs ensures it feels smooth when running on roads.
- Get more support: External Heel Counter wraps around the rear of the shoe and provides support in the heel. Delivering this extra hold aids foot stability and helps a fatigued runner maintain a better gait.
- Increased durability: Features more protective, durable upper materials better suited to handling trail debris and environments.
- Extra cushioned ride: New Powerflow+ midsole delivers 20% better shock absorption and 25% better energy return than standard midsoles.
- Get more support: The External Heel Counter wraps around the rear of the shoe and provides support in the heel. Delivering this extra hold aids foot stability and helps a fatigued runner maintain a better gait.
- Get more support II: New, improved Met-Cradle+ wraps around the midfoot, from the laces to the midsole, ensuring a secure, locked down fit for the foot and extra support for the arch of the foot.
You may also like...