The BARE-XF™ 210 V2 is the most stripped-back shoe in the range, bringing the foot closer to the ground. Offering a natural fit and improved Rope-Tec™ protection, this shoe delivers superb grip and durability on ropes.
- For speed training.
- Lightweight natural fit: Updated materials, now lighter with better breathability and more room for toe splay and a pure feel.
- Flexibility: Meta-flex technology allows natural flexing in the forefoot and the new Adapterweb cradle lacing system holds your foot secure in the shoe- both ensuring the shoe moves naturally with the foot.
- Grip: The 3mm outsole composed of inov-8’s patented sticky rubber compound and designed with maximum surface area coverage provides minimal disjunction between foot and surface.
- Durability and Protection: Updated 360 degree Rope-tec delivers traction and durability on rope climbs while the Italian blown rubber toe bumper provides protection.
- Stability: Zero drop heel and the Y-lock heel system means more proprioception and stability when weightlifting or performing functional movements
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.