Utilizing GORE-TEX product technology, the ROCLITE 325 GTX delivers the optimal combination of support with climate comfort and protection from the elements. This ensures feet remain comfortable and dry no matter how wet and diverse the terrain is.
- Superior traction: Next-generation ROCLITE outsole is the most versatile on the market. It features our Tri-C rubber compound and multi-directional claw-shaped cleats, each with a wide contact area, providing an unrivalled grip over unpredictable terrain and the quick release of debris.
- GORE-TEX product technology works to deliver protection from the elements and optimum climate comfort for your feet.
- Increased support and comfort: The boot-cut delivers increased ankle support, while super-durable upper materials combined with a 8mm drop ensure outstanding comfort on the run.
- Cushioned ride: A POWERFLOW midsole delivers 10% better shock absorption and 15% better energy return than standard midsoles.
- Get the perfect fit: Built around the natural anatomy of the foot, the new ADAPTERWEB met-cradle adapts to the natural movement and swelling of the foot in motion, while the External Heel Counter wraps around the rear of the shoe and heel provides support in the heel.
- Stay protected: Second-generation META-PLATE is a rock plate that protects the underfoot from sharp rocks, while a strengthened rubber toe-cap shields the toes from obstructive debris. An integrated tongue gusset keeps all debris at bay.
You may also like....