Boasting a new, highly-breathable knitted upper fabric that gives a natural, ergonomic fit, the F-LITE 260 KNIT adapts with the foot in motion and is the number-one choice if you want a light, fast training shoe with superior comfort.
- For versatile training.
- Best in lightweight comfort: Highly breathable knitted upper fabric delivers the best lightweight fit possible with superior comfort.
- Unrivalled grip: 360 degree ROPE-TEC system extends onto the shoe’s upper delivers traction and durability on rope climbs. STICKY GRIP™ rubber outsole delivers outstanding underfoot grip for every workout
- Phenomenal grip: New industry-leading StickyGrip rubber delivers over 50% better traction in the forefoot than its predecessor.
- Agility: Next generation META-FLEX technology and optimal multi-directional flexibility moves with the foot, both forward and laterally.
- Get more support: External Heel Cage wraps around the rear of the shoe and provides support in the heel.
- Cushioned ride: POWERFLOW midsole delivers 10% better shock absorption and 15% better energy return than standard midsoles.
- Stay protected: Welded toe bumper protects the toes when doing burpees or other movements.
- Go fast: Mid-foot lockdown ensures the shoe moves fast with your every step.
You may also like...