The Womens Persist Pants from Icebreaker are do-it-all pants that are technical enough for off-trail hikes and stylish enough for dinner out back in town, the Persist Pants have you covered for far-flung travels and local adventures alike. These flattering, comfortable pants combine durable and stretchy nylon with super-soft and breathable merino wool next to skin for the ultimate combination of durable performance and everyday comfort. The contoured waist features a classic belt loop design as well as an internal drawcord to help you get the perfect fit. Articulated knee seams and a gusseted construction provide ample range of motion, and an internal band of our Cool-Lite wicking fabric helps keep you dry on warm, active days. Front hand pockets, zippered back pockets and a zippered side stash pocket secure all your daily or travel essentials.
- Nylon outer face for durability
- Spandex content for stretch & mobility
- Internal Cool-Lite lined waistband for faster wicking
- Corespun fabric in waistband for enhanced durability
- Contour waist for fit & comfort
- Internal drawcords for adjustability
- Front fly with zip closure
- Articulated knee seams for enhanced range of motion
- Gusset for comfort & mobility
- Hand pockets
- Zippered side stash pocket
- Zippered back pockets
- Inseam: 80.4cm
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday. T&C's apply
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.