The Womens Coriolis Hooded Windbreaker Top from Icebreaker combines classic weather-resistant performance with an innovative merino mesh lining to help manage moisture, the Coriolis Hooded Windbreaker is a technical lightweight shell layer perfect for all your travels, trail runs and other active days in unsettled weather. This innovative layer features a wind- and water-resistant Pertex Quantum Air face fabric with a DWR finish to shed blustery conditions. Inside we lined the jacket with a soft and lightweight eyelet mesh corespun fabric, which aids in moisture transfer and provides the ultimate combination of next-to-skin softness and durability. An upper back yoke vent as well as strategically placed laser-cut holes maximize the jacket’s ventilation performance, while the raglan sleeve construction improves mobility during active pursuits. A fitted hood adds protection when the weather turns, zippered hand pockets secure your essential items, and reflective hits improve visibility in low-light conditions.
- Lightweight Pertex Quantum Air nylon
- Merino eyelet lining for ventilation
- Corespun lining fabric for enhanced durability
- Fitted hood for warmth & protection
- Reverse coil center front 2-way zip
- Zipper chin guard & interior storm flap
- Forward set side seams for comfort
- Strategically placed laser cut holes for ventilation
- Raglan sleeve construction for mobility
- Zippered hand pockets
- Upper back yoke vent
- Increased length & drop tail hem for added coverage
- Center back length: 74.4cm
- Icebreaker screen print logo
You may also like....