Whether you wear it under your ski shell on teeth-chattering days or over a baselayer on cold-weather hikes, the Women's Helix Long Sleeve Zip Hood provides technical, sustainable warmth when you need it most. This hybrid midlayer features a 100% recycled polyester shell as well as stretch side panels, to improve mobility and regulate body temperature. Inside the Helix is 70gm of MerinoLOFT insulation, a sustainable and high-lofting alternative to synthetic fills made from all-natural merino wool.
|Merino Wool:||Soft and itch-free wool from Merino sheep that provides insulation, excellent breathability, odour resistance and moisture wicking.|
|MerinoLOFT:||Retains warmth even when wet and naturally helps regulate body temperature to keep you comfortable.|
- Main: 100% Recycled Polyester Woven
- Stretch Side Panels: 46% Polyester, 38% Merino Wool, 16% LYCRA®
- Insulation: MerinoLOFT 70gm
- Lining: 100% Merino Woven
- Secure zippered front hand pockets
- Internal Storm Flap
- Internal stash pocket with media cord port
- Stretch binding at collar and hem
- Stretch side panels
- Shaped hood for warmth and protection
You may also like....